Photo by Don Juan Moore/Getty Images
He says they won’t finish above .500
Many people think that the Raiders have the chance to be a playoff team in 2020. With a brand new stadium and playing in a brand new city, there arguably won’t be a more exciting team to watch in the league. However, Todd Fuhrman has other thoughts.
Earlier this week on “Lock It In”, the crew discussed whether or not the Raiders would hit the over or the under on their projection of eight wins. It’s safe to say, Fuhrman didn’t think they would.
He mentions they have had losing seasons in 14 of the last 17 seasons, which isn’t relevant at all for this upcoming 2020 season. He also went on to say they were “lucky” last year, as they went 7-3 in one possession games. If anything, isn’t that the making of a GOOD team? Doing well and coming out victorious in close games?
Overall, it didn’t seem like they were that high on the Raiders. But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, right?
What do you all think? If you were given $100 to bet on the over/under for wins for the Raiders this season, what bet would you make. I’ve seen a lot of different odds, but let’s go with 7.5 wins.
- Although Father’s Day was yesterday, take a look back at all the father/son duos we’ve seen throughout the history of the NFL
- NFL reportedly optimistic about 2020 season despite rash of positive COVID-19 tests
- Raiders given 17th best odds to win the Super Bowl at 30-1
- Dak Prescott expected to sign franchise tender Monday
- NFL legend Brett Favre compares Colin Kaepernick to Tillman leaving NFL for military