Maxx Crosby | Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images
It’s a huge honor for young Las Vegas star
Ladies and gentleman, Maxx Crosby has arrived.
The Raiders’ second-year defensive end tweeted that he is attending Von Miller’s Pass Rush Summit. The Denver Broncos’ star pass-rusher has been conducting the summer camp for the past several years. He invites the best pass rushers in the NFL to participate and it’s very a prestigious event.
I remember when a young Khalil Mack was invited to the summit. It was a big deal. It’s a big deal now for Crosby as well.
The summit continues Crosby’s Cinderella entry in the NFL. He came into the league as a fourth-round pick out of small-school Eastern Michigan in 2019. But he burst onto the scene with 10 sacks as a rookie. Miller was clearly impressed and extended the invitation to Crosby.
Crosby is a rising star ad he should get valuable experience from this camp. I’d expect Crosby to be a regular fixture at Miller’s summit.
In other Raiders link:
- QB love: Raiders’ quarterbacks Derek Carr and Marcus Mariota spent some time with kids in Las Vegas.
- Cory Littleton gets praise: USA Today names new Raiders’ linebacker Cory Littleton as their most underrated player on the team.
- Not high on Carr: CBS Sports thinks Carr is going to have a down year in 2020.
- Bad memories: The Athletic looks at a decade of bad Raiders’ defensive play.
- Mariota memories: PFF believes Mariota was one of the best college quarterbacks of the past decade. He was magical at Oregon, for sure.