No, it’s not the real lady
As the caption in the tweet says, Silver and Black looks really good on Lady Liberty. Over the night, the Statue of Liberty outside of Vegas’ New York-New York hotel got a nice little upgrade. She currently is rocking a Raiders jersey with the No. 20 and a commemorative season patch.
I must say, the black is definitely her color.
— Las Vegas Raiders (@Raiders) September 11, 2020
In other Raiders’ links:
- Derek Carr talked to Haute Living magazine about how Kobe Bryant shaped his career.
- Bryan Edwards, Henry Ruggs III confident they can be a new dynamic duo out wide receiver.
- WATCH as the Raiders hit the practice field to prepare for their Week 1 matchup against the Carolina Panthers to begin the 2020 season.
- Take a look at the Silver and Black’s Week 1 Injury Report as the team prepares for their 2020 season opener against the Panthers.
- NFL.com ranked all 32 starters ahead of Week 1. Spoiler, Derek Carr didn’t crack the top 20.
- The Raiders are favored by three points this weekend on the road at the Panthers. The Athletic shares whether or not you should bet on them to cover.
- Over/under: Which Raiders will exceed expectations; which ones will fall short?
- Coronavirus puts damper on Raiders fever in Las Vegas.
- In some ways, the Raiders are getting an extra first-round pick this year. That would be second-year safety Johnathan Abram, who missed all but the first game last year.
- Former Central Catholic star DeShone Kizer was added to the Las Vegas Raiders’ practice squad this week.