Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
What grade would you give them?
We’ve reached the bye week, and the Raiders are currently sitting at 3-2. They’re coming off their best win in some time and look to continue to build momentum towards reaching the playoffs.
Though we’re only five weeks into the season, what grade would you give Las Vegas so far?
The offense has performed a lot better than expected. They’re averaging 399.4 yards per game, the seventh best in the NFL. Derek Carr has been fantastic. He’s completing 73 percent of his passes for just under 1,500 yards with 11 touchdowns and only one interception.
Defensively, things have been a little more difficult for the Raiders. They’re allowing just under 394 yards per game. Only eight teams are allowing more. The 30.4 points per game they are allowing is the sixth worst.
- Cowboys and Raiders have easiest remaining strength of schedule of all 32 NFL teams entering Week 6
- The Las Vegas Raiders along with the city of Las Vegas have offered to host Super Bowl LVIII in 2024
- Inside Chris Smith’s emotional year of grief and grace
- Raiders working with Johnathan Abram to control his aggression
- 4 Las Vegas Raiders who have played surprisingly well in 2020
- Derek Carr, MVP candidate? A Raiders bye week progress report