Derek Carr | Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports
Raiders quarterback is 0-6 at Kansas City
Coming off two straight losses, Derek Carr said after last week’s loss to the Bills that he was “tired of losing.” He has an opportunity to feel much better by getting his first win at Arrowhead Stadium this Sunday.
Carr on the Chiefs: “To be honest, to call it a rivalry we have to win some games against them.”
— Vic Tafur (@VicTafur) October 7, 2020
“Derek’s going to hear it (losing in Kansas City) until we do it. But, he’s the biggest reason I think we have a chance to do it,” Gruden said. “We have to play better around him. We can’t turn the ball over. If you look at the turnover ratio in the four games since I’ve been back coaching against Kansas City, it is almost embarrassing.”
On Sunday, we will see if Carr and Gruden will have more embarrassment or finally get some relief in Kansas City.
In other Raiders’ links:
- They miss Ruggs: The Raiders should get rookie receiver Henry Ruggs back after he missed two games and they miss him.
- More on Jacobs’ struggles: Here are some potentially worrisome numbers about Raiders’ running back Josh Jacobs,
- 2021 NFL draft: Look who CBS Sports has the Raiders taking in the next draft?
- Need more pressure: Can’t beat the Chiefs this way.
- Team meeting: The Raiders had a good talk Monday.