The Raiders now sit at 7-6 on the season
The Raiders had a chance to win this game in the second half. No, seriously, they did. If you were to just check the score, you’d think it was a blowout and Las Vegas never stood a chance. However, they were alive for most of this game until all hell broke loose late.
For good reason, there was a lot of anger that came following the game. The Raiders haven’t looked good at all the past month, to put it kindly. They should have beaten the Kansas City Chiefs a few weeks back, but ultimately lost that game in the final minute. Then, they went on the road and lost by about 40 points to the Falcons.
Last week they should have lost to the New York Jets, but a miracle saved their season. And on Sunday, an embarrassing fourth quarter gave them their third loss in four games. It should be four straight losses.
As expected, there’s a lot to recap from yesterday’s game. We did our best to find as much reading material for your Monday morning …
In other Raiders’ news:
- Quick Snap: The good, bad and ugly in the Raiders’ loss to the Colts.
- Regressing Raiders not a playoff team yet, not with this defense.
- Catch the latest postgame comments from players and coaches.
- ICYMI: Las Vegas Raiders fire defensive coordinator Paul Guenther as playoff hopes fade.
- Grading the Raiders’ loss to the Colts.
- Josh Jacobs ignites social media, then fizzles in Raiders’ loss.
- Jon Gruden: “I don’t want to hear any playoff questions” after Week 14 loss to Colts.