Player prop bets will be available for Mack Hollins ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. AFC West foes square off in Week 4 when Hollins and the Las Vegas Raiders (0-3) meet the Denver Broncos (2-1) at Allegiant Stadium.
Mack Hollins Week 4 Player Props
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (+100)
Hollins Receiving Stats and Trends
- Hollins’ 80.0 receiving yards average is 30.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Hollins has gained more than 49.5 receiving yards twice in three games this season.
- Hollins’ 80.0 receiving yards per game are 53.5 more than his average prop total (26.5).
- Hollins has not failed on a receiving yards prop bet in either of his opportunities this season.
- Hollins has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Raiders Vs. Broncos Stats and Trends
- This week Hollins will face the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense (170.0 yards allowed per game).
- In terms of defending against the run, the Broncos are sixth in the NFL, conceding 81.3 yards per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Raiders rank seventh in the NFL with 266.7 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 26th in passing yards allowed per contest (267.0).
- While the Raiders’ run defense ranks 16th with 109.3 rushing yards allowed per game, they’ve been less successful on offense, ranking fifth-worst (80.0 rushing yards per game).
- The Raiders rank 10th in offensive yards per play (6.0) and 17th in yards per play allowed (5.8) this year.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).