There are numerous player prop betting options on Foster Moreau for the 8:15 PM ET game Thursday, which airs live on Amazon Prime Video. The Las Vegas Raiders (5-7) and Moreau face off versus the Los Angeles Rams (3-9) in a Week 14 matchup from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Foster Moreau Week 14 Player Props
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 8, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-115)
Moreau Receiving Stats and Trends
- Moreau averages 31.6 receiving yards, 0.9 less than the prop total of 32.5 that has been set for Thursday’s matchup.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Moreau has totaled over 32.5 receiving yards.
- Moreau’s average over/under for receiving yards is 30.4. He has put up 1.2 more per game than that.
- In five of eight games, Moreau has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Moreau has two touchdown catches this season in nine games, one apiece on two occasions.
Raiders Vs. Rams Stats and Trends
- The 236.3 yards per game the Rams are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- Allowing 96.7 rushing yards per game, the Rams have the fourth-ranked run defense in the league.
- With 258.1 passing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks third-worst in the NFL, the Raiders have been forced to lean on their ninth-ranked passing offense (241.5 passing yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- The Raiders are averaging 125.4 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 11th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 14th, allowing 113.8 rushing yards per game.
- The Raiders rank 27th in yards per play allowed this season (6), but they’ve been thriving on offense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 6.1 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.