Before the 2020 college football season, most people did not expect the biggest game of the Big Ten regular season to feature Indiana. However, a month into the Big Ten’s schedule, that’s what has happened.
Ohio State, the No. 3 team in the country, is scheduled to host No. 9 Indiana at Ohio Stadium in Columbus on Saturday afternoon.
Both the Buckeyes and the Hoosiers are undefeated, with Ohio State at 3-0 and Indiana at 4-0. The Hoosiers have been arguably the most-surprising team in the country this season.
“Indiana actually takes the field now believing they can win, not hoping,” ESPN college football analyst Kirk Herbstreit said this morning.
ESPN’s Football Power Index has updated its prediction for the game. The ESPN computer model doesn’t seem to be a believer in the Hoosiers.
ESPN’s Football Power Index gives No. 3 Ohio State a 90.0 percent chance of winning the game, giving No. 9 Indiana a 10.0 percent chance at an upset.
Ohio State and Indiana are playing what could be an elimination game in the Big Ten East Division.
The Buckeyes and the Hoosiers are scheduled to kick off at noon E.T. Today’s massive Big Ten game will be televised on FOX.
The post ESPN Computer’s Final Prediction For Ohio State vs. Indiana appeared first on The Spun.