Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
– Three Edmonton Oil Kings players will compete at the upcoming World Junior Championship, including Golden Knights prospect Jakub Demek. [Sports Illustrated]
– Hockey will never work in Nevada, said dummies who don’t know anything.
In other news…
– No arbitration necessary for Jesper Bratt. He’s returning to the Devils on a one-year deal. [All About The Jersey]
– Two more years in Edmonton for Kailer Yamamoto with an AAV of $3.1 million. [Copper And Blue]
– It sure is sounding like Nazem Kadri could be headed to the Islanders, but is that an ideal fit? [New York Post]
– Here’s what the Coyotes’ snug new arena is going to look like.
The Arizona Coyotes’ website now features this virtual seat map, providing a first look inside their 5000-seat shared arena with Arizona State. pic.twitter.com/kDuXEOQy9P
— Front Office Sports (@FOS) August 3, 2022
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.