Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
– The Pacific Division saw a lot of defensemen put together stellar performances last season, and two of the best belong to the Golden Knights. Love to see it. [Sports Illustrated]
– Kaedan Korczak is drawing a lot of eyeballs within the Knights organization, and it’s hard not to be excited about his future. [The Athletic]
– Hey! The Golden Knights re-signed Brayden Pachal! That’s neat.
✍️ We have signed Brayden Pachal to a one-year contract extension!!
Glad to have you back in the Valley @BraydenPachal
— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) July 28, 2022
In other news…
– Adidas is not going to renew their NHL uniform and apparel deal after 2023-24 season. Who will take over? [ESPN]
– The Sharks are going to retire legendary forward Patrick Marleau’s number in February, so that’s pretty cool. [NHL]
– There are a lot of players with horrible contracts. Luckily, none of the players with the absolute worst contracts play for the Golden Knights. [The Athletic]
– We have more Reverse Retro jersey leaks!
Plus, an exclusive sneak peek at the #NJDevils RR look inspired by the Kansas City Scouts!
Details in the newest Flash Report.
— icethetics (@icethetics) July 25, 2022
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.