Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
– Depth players don’t always get much time in the limelight, so here’s a deep dive into the Golden Knights’ lesser known signings. [SinBin.vegas]
– You can be one of those people who skate around during commercial breaks and clean up the snow on the ice.
This is your ~Chance~ to become part of the crew that fires up The Fortress and keeps the ice clean
— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) July 27, 2022
In other news…
– Paul Byron helped saved the life of a seaplane pilot in Quebec, so that’s pretty wild. [New York Post]
– Jesse Puljujarvi has officially re-signed with the Oilers, but will he stay a member of the Oilers? [Copper And Blue]
– It sure doesn’t sound like Jonathan Toews is confident he’ll remain a member of the Blackhawks for much longer. [The Athletic]
– The Kings are going to retire Dustin Brown’s number and give him a statue outside the arena, which is interesting.
Dustin Brown – Forever a King
Congratulations Dustin! pic.twitter.com/zrbWl2A9mp
— NHL Alumni (@NHLAlumni) July 26, 2022
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.