Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
– Jack Eichel recovered from his neck surgery without issue, but he finished the season with another gnarly injury that impacted his play. [Knights On Ice]
– The Golden Knights didn’t win the draft lottery, so they officially do not have a first-round pick this year. [Knights On Ice]
– The Golden Knights’ power play was unspectacular this season, but they’re hoping they’ve found a formula to turn things around next season. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news…
– Do you like Game 7s? Good news! There will be a ton of them this Saturday! The Bruins beat the Hurricanes yesterday to send their series to a winner-take-all showdown. [Canes Country]
– The Lightning and Maple Leafs? They’re also going to Game 7 thanks to Tampa’s huge 4-3 win last night. [Raw Charge]
– And finally the Oilers are going to Game 7 against the Kings. Can Connor McDavid finally win a playoff series? [Copper And Blue]
– The Penguins could be without Sidney Crosby in their crucial Game 6 against the Rangers. [PensBurgh]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.