Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
– Remember former Golden Knights assistant coach Ryan McGill? Well, he found a new gig with the Devils. [All About The Jersey]
– If there was a redo of the 2019 NHL Draft, what would the Golden Knights have done with the 17th pick? [The Athletic]
– It’s not every day a hockey Olympian stops by the practice facility.
“The time an Olympian came to my summer hockey camp” is a core hockey memory
— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) July 29, 2022
In other news…
– John Klingberg has finally signed with a new team. The Ducks are getting one heck of a defenseman on a pretty solid deal. [Defending Big D]
– Klingberg may not be available anymore, but there are still a bunch of good players looking for a new home. [ESPN]
– Speaking of, there are still quite a few unsigned RFAs waiting for a new contract. Let’s get some offer sheets, baby! [Sportsnet]
– Perhaps the craziest drawing you’ll ever see in your life.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.